What Has Conventional Done For You Lately?
Conventional approaches, whether optimal or not, often get implemented as “prudent”.
Conventional wisdom includes but is not limited to:
- Retire early - use a 401k
- Fund education - start 529 plan
- Need life insurance - buy term
- 15 yr amortization > 30 yr amortization
- Low deductibles means cheaper insurance
- Promote unsecure debt
- LI is no longer needed in retirement
- The real value of actual vs annual rate of return
- Real Estate not accepted asset class
- Risk minimization via investment asset diversification
We Go Beyond Conventional Planning
If you want to retire well, and on your terms, you need to consider going beyond conventional financial planning. Here are several simple philosophies and strategies we consider and employ.
- Strategic Positioning Of Your Money
- Organization of All Your Financial Affairs
- Comprehensive Income Protection Planning
- Macro Financial Planning
- Client Education Philosophies
- Cash Flow Maximization Strategies (For Now and Later)
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Wealth Recovery (From Outside Factors)
- Wealth Strategies That Reflect Your Personal Values