Our 4 Step Client Experience:
Process-Driven Financial Strategies vs Product-Driven Strategies
Where the experience begins. We start with a conversation to understand your financial life, goals, opportunities, and deficiencies.
- Your Financial Mindset
- Your Financial Junk Drawer
- Your Life & Wealth Goals
- How Money Works
- How to Increase the Velocity of Your Money
- What would happen to your cash flow if your income stopped tomorrow?
- How much of your cash flow is spent on interest, fee or commissions?
- Are you paying off your debt as tax efficiently as possible?
- What percentage of gross income are you spending and what percent are you saving?
- What age would you like to retire? How long would that be? How long do you have?
- What will your business/job/cash flow look like 10 years from now? What did your business/job/cash flow look like 10 years ago?
- Is your retirement controlled by the government?
- Who controls your money, you or the financial institutions?
- What is the biggest eroding factor on your wealth?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
- How would your family or business continue without you?
- Do you own enough life insurance to replace your income? Or how much life insurance is needed to replace your income?
- If you lost a lawsuit tomorrow, what percent of your assets or income would be exposed?
- What would have happened if you retired in 2006 or 2008?
Your Financial Blueprint
Creating strategies to integrate and coordinate your assets for maximum efficiency to achieve your ideal outcomes.
- Organize Your Financial Junk Drawer
- Model Strategy - 27 Components (Your Financial MRI)
- Macro Financial Strategies vs. Micro Financial Strategies (Process vs Product)
- What is better, a 15-year or 30-year mortgage?
- What is the most expensive form of debt?
- How should you pay for college?
- Is term insurance cheaper than permanent life insurance?
- Is a qualified retirement plan a tax savings?
- Do mortgage prepayments efficiently pay my home off quicker?
- Are my estate planning documents current?
- Proper asset and debt coordination to efficiently create other assets while maximizing protection
- Developing tax free retirement income
- We add certainties and guarantees to minimize risk and maximize income at retirement.
- Supplemental tax free retirement income
- Re-capture lost opportunity costs to monies that are being transferred from you unknowingly or unnecessarily
- When I pay back a 401k loan, I am paying myself interest
- Retire early - use a 401k
- Fund education - start 529 plan
- Need life insurance - buy term
- 15 yr amortization > 30 yr amortization
- Low deductibles means cheaper insurance
- Promote unsecure debt
- LI is no longer needed in retirement
- The real value of actual vs annual rate of return
- Real Estate not accepted asset class
- Risk minimization via investment asset diversification
Your Strategy Implementation
Implementing and engineering what will be most efficient in achieving your success.
- Protect Your Wishes and Dreams
- Protect Your Assets & Income Earning Ability
- Implement Velocity of Money Techniques
- Implement Financial Efficiency
- Implement Efficient Cash Flow & Debt Management
- Execute Updates to Estate Planning Documentation
- Implement Replacement Value on Auto, Real Estate, Income and Life
- Coordination of Savings, Cash Flow & Triggering Events
- Recapture Lost Opportunity Costs of Fees, Debt Interest, Policy Deductibles, Take-Home-Pay from Social Security Age Base Limit, Increase Take-Home-Pay from 401k Funding Limit
Managing Your Progress
Systematically managing your financial blueprint. The client experience never ends.
- Plan for Only Constant…Change
- Proactive Financial Strategies vs Reactive
- Re-calibrate Cash Flow
- Annual Recapture of Efficiencies
- Annually Update Income Savings Rates
- Annual Review Meetings
- Constant Tracking & Progress Reporting
- Regular Communication via Email, Phone, Podcasts, Newsletters, Events